Beaumont Iron & Metal Corporation is committed to providing prompt, accurate, consistent, efficient and complete service in the field and at our collection center to industrial, wholesale, and individual generators of scrap metal.
We are also committed to processing scrap and manufacturing products that are exceedingly and consistently suitable to our customers for remelting into new metal products
To accomplish our commitment, we believe that we should:
- Employ knowledgeable, well trained people
- Stress continuing training and education
- Provide a quality work environment free of communication barriers
- Use properly maintained state-of-the-art equipment and facilities
- Monitor and improve the quality of our products and services
- Strive to be innovative
- Emphasize safety and health in our operations
- Always consider the quality of our employees' and their families' lives in our decision making processes
Quality service is a Beaumont Iron and Metal Corp. commitment. One way that we meet this commitment is by maintaining a computer dispatched fleet of superior trucks. Our trucks are fully equipped, properly maintained, late model and ready to roll. Thus, we are able to provide prompt, efficient, consistent and reliable roll-off container and flat bed service.
We are also committed to providing a quality end product using knowledgeable, well trained employees to continually monitor and improve the quality of our products. This commitment allows us to receive premium pricing which can be passed through to those customers who supply our scrap.